Friends of Kettunen Center
With a gift of at least $50 a year, you can become a friend of Kettunen Center. Your gift will help build on the quality, service and opportunities that Kettunen Center provides for 4-H and Michigan. Because Kettunen Center is a Michigan 4-H Foundation facility, your gift will also be recognized according to giving level through the foundation’s Clover Citation Program. Gifts may also be recognized by Michigan State University major gift clubs.
Sponsor a Brick at Kettunen Center
Bricks can be donated in your name; in honor of a family, friend or club; or in memory of loved ones and are placed in the courtyard of your choice. They are then placed in Kettunen Center’s Red Oak Plaza, Trillium Courtyard or the Chrysalis Courtyard (Tustin, MI). Bricks are usually installed in the spring and fall of each year.
Sponsor a brick!
- Sponsor a 4×8” brick — $250
- Sponsor an 8×8” brick — $1,000
Kettunen Center Giving Tree
With a gift of $1,000 or more you can be recognized on the Kettunen Center Giving Tree. Recognition levels are:
- Gold Leaf – $1,000
- Silver Leaf – $5,000
- Large Leaf – $10,000
- Large Acorn – $25,000
- Stone – $50,000
- Bird – $100,000
Major gifts for Kettunen Center support the future of the facility and 4-H learning opportunities.
- Sponsor a 4-H workshop.
- Kettunen Center educational programs (4-H TRACKERS, Family Fun Days and TREE – Teams Recreational Environmental Experience).
- Become a member of the Kettunen Center Caretaker’s Society with a gift to the Kettunen Center endowment.
- Create a new named endowment to support Kettunen Center.
- Sponsor a variety of physical spaces including Red Oak Hall guest suites, the main lodge and the development of outdoor learning spaces.
For more information about these and other major gifts to Kettunen Center, contact: