Use your credit or debit card to give via our secure online pledge forms. Information provided through the secured online pledge forms is considered confidential and is restricted for Michigan 4-H Foundation use only. The Michigan 4-H Foundation accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
Choose to make your gift:
- Make a 4-H Forever annual fund gift
Donations support the programs and initiatives of the Michigan 4-H Foundation including Kettunen Center, the Michigan 4-H Children’s Garden and state and local youth programs in Michigan communities.
- Make a gift in memory or tribute
Memorial gifts pay tribute to the memory of loved ones and friends by supporting 4-H youth programs. Tribute gifts honor or recognize living persons through an investment in 4-H youth programs.
- Sponsor a brick Support 4-H by sponsoring a brick in the Demonstration Plaza at the outdoor Michigan 4-H Children’s Garden, in the Red Oak Plaza, the Trillium Courtyard or the Chrysalis Courtyard at Kettunen Center.
Give by phone
Call 517-353-6692, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday, to make a gift using your MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit or debit card.
Give by mail or fax
These PDF forms allow you to type in your information, then print and mail or fax the form(s) to the Michigan 4-H Foundation.
- 4-H Grows Annual Fund mail-in gift form
- 4-H Children’s Gardens mail-in gift form
- Kettunen Center mail-in gift form
- Memorial or tribute mail-in gift form
- Commemorative brick mail-in form
Give by electronic fund transfer (EFT)
Have your gift automatically deducted from your bank account. Print and complete a PDF pledge form and the electronic fund transfer form. Then mail them with a deposit slip or voided check to the Michigan 4-H Foundation.