Clover Citation Program
The Michigan Foundation acknowledges its donors through the Clover Citation Program. All donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation are recognized in the foundation’s annual report. Clover Citation donors of $1,000 and above are also recognized annually at a luncheon following the foundation’s annual meeting each October.
Annual membership gifts to the foundation are recognized in the following categories*:
- Foundation membership: $25-$99
- Bronze Clover Citation: $100-$249
- Silver Clover Citation: $250-$499
- Gold Clover Citation: $500-$999
- Platinum Clover Citation: $1,000-$2,499
- Amethyst Clover Citation: $2,500-$4,999
- Sapphire Clover Citation: $5,000-$7,499
- Ruby Clover Citation: $7,500-$9,999
- Emerald Clover Citation: $10,000 and above
*The Michigan 4-H Foundation recognizes gift totals from July 1 to June 30 each year.
The Cornerstone Society
This lifetime recognition program honors donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation whose cumulative gifts total $25,000 or more.
- Individual gifts of $25,000 and above*
- Membership organization and foundation gifts of $50,000 and above*
- Corporate gifts of $75,000 and above*
Members of this society receive:
- Permanent recognition at Kettunen Center.
- Special recognition in the foundation’s annual report.
- An exclusive, one-time, framed Cornerstone Society recognition.
The A.G. Kettunen Society
Recognizing legacy commitments to Michigan 4-H
The A.G. Kettunen Society honors donors that have documented planned gifts with the Michigan 4-H Foundation. This society ensures the continued and long-term viability of Michigan 4-H Youth Development and honors the legacy of Arne G. Kettunen, state 4-H club leader from 1925 to 1956 and the founding state leader of the Michigan 4-H Foundation.
Members of this society receive:
- Lifetime recognition in the Michigan 4-H Foundation’s annual report.
- An exclusive, one-time, A.G. Kettunen Society recognition.
- Permanent memorial recognition at Kettunen Center, as appropriate, according to the size of the gift received.
The Corporate Clover Club
- Online recognition with a link to corporation’s Web presence.
- Special corporate supporter recognition in Vantage, the Michigan 4-H Foundation’s newsletter.
- Appropriate for framing recognition for display in your place of business.
Corporate sponsors of $5,000 or more receive all of the benefits above plus:
- Recognition in all printed event promotional materials.
- On-site recognition of sponsorship at event.
- Framed recognition for display in your place of business.
- Founders Society
The Michigan 4-H Foundation Founders Society recognizes donors who make a gift of $5,000 or more to grow the Founder’s Fund Endowment or who make an unrestricted planned gift that, when received, can be used to grow the foundation’s long-term reserve. These gifts serve to ensure that the work of the Michigan 4-H Foundation and its support for Michigan 4-H Youth Development Programs are sustained.
- Michigan 4-H Legacy Society
The Michigan 4-H Legacy Society recognizes gifts of $5,000 or more to grow the Michigan 4-H Legacy Fund endowment, developed to perpetually inspire innovations in county and statewide 4-H programs.
- Kettunen Center Caretakers Society
The Kettunen Center Caretakers Society recognizes gifts of $5,000 or more to grow the Kettunen Center Endowment Fund. These gifts ensure the long-term viability of Kettunen Center facilities and grounds to support the learning and growth of 4-H volunteers and the young people they serve.
- Perennial Society of the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens
The Perennial Society recognizes gifts of $5,000 or more grow the endowment that supports the annual planting, programming and operational needs of the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens. These gifts help keep the gardens growing and providing the best learning environments possible year after year.