Business organizations can provide annual support for the work of Michigan 4‑H Youth Development or can sponsor specific programs that engage and support audiences that are aligned with a business’ interests and target audiences. The Corporate Clover Club is an annual giving program recognizing corporate and business gifts of $1,000 or more.
From July 1, 2017 to Mar. 16, 2018 we gratefully appreciate corporate gifts from the following:
- General Mills Foundation/Yoplait
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc.
- Monsanto Fund
- CME Group
- Detroit Tigers, Inc.
- HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Knappen Milling Company
- Lakestone Bank & Trust
- Michigan Herb Associates
- Michigan Horse Council
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- Michigan Pork Producers Association
No endorsement of these partners’ products or services is granted or implied by the Michigan 4-H Foundation.