About the Michigan 4-H Foundation
Founded in 1952, the Michigan 4-H Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit fundraising organization based in East Lansing, Mich. Led by a board of trustees, the foundation solicits, manages, grants and stewards support from private individuals, organizations, foundations and corporations to support Michigan 4-H Youth Development programs.
The Michigan 4-H Foundation supports Michigan 4-H Youth Development programs to prepare youth for meaningful and productive lives.
Effectively supporting 4-H programs, opportunities and guidance so that all Michigan 4-H youth gain the skills needed to take leadership for their lives.
To be the donors’ preferred choice for support of Michigan 4-H Youth Development programs.
What we support:
- 4-H volunteer training and statewide 4-H leadership opportunities at a reduced cost.
- County 4-H volunteer leader recognition.
- State 4-H youth awards and recognition.
- Outstanding 4-H alumni, volunteer and partner recognition.
- College scholarships for 4-H youth.
- County and state 4-H grant opportunities.
- Creation of new curriculum and learning materials.
- Development of new and current 4-H programs.
- Development and maintenance of the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens at Michigan State University.
Learn more about Michigan 4-H Youth Development.