Business organizations can provide annual support for the work of Michigan 4‑H Youth Development or can sponsor specific programs that engage and support audiences that are aligned with a business’ interests and target audiences. The Corporate Clover Club is an annual giving program recognizing corporate and business gifts of $1,000 or more.
From July 1, 2016 to March 14, 2017 we gratefully appreciate corporate gifts from the following:
- Chemical Financial Corporation
- Consumers Energy Foundation
- Dow Chemical Company Foundation
- General Mills Foundation/Yoplait
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc.
- Michigan Milk Producers Association
- MSU Federal Credit Union
- CME Group
- D.J. McQuestions & Sons, Inc.
- HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative
- Knappen Milling Company
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc. – Blissfield
- Michigan Foundation for Agriculture
- Michigan Pork Producers Association
- Oakland County Farm Bureau
- The Kroger Company of Michigan
- United Dairy Industry of Michigan
- SAF Holland, Inc.
No endorsement of these partners’ products or services is granted or implied by the Michigan 4-H Foundation.