I AM 4-H. YOU ARE 4-H. TOGETHER WE ARE 4-H!
THE CAMPAIGN FOR MICHIGAN 4-H’S FUTURE
The Michigan 4-H Foundation Campaign for Michigan 4-H’s Future concluded Dec. 31 with $13.3 million raised during the past seven years, making it the largest campaign in the foundation’s history. Read the full story.
Our goal was to raise $12.5 million by 2018.
With this support, we will sustain and increase 4-H’s ability and capacity to:
- Build on the research of our university partners, to engage more youth in relevant and interesting ways today.
- Grow and diversify our volunteer base.
- Enhance program-delivery and lodging at our leadership training facilities at Kettunen Center to improve safety and child well-being.
- Inspire more children as scientists through the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens.
- Grow our county and state endowments to secure our capacity to serve Michigan’s young people for years to come.
To succeed, we need you!