National 4-H Council corporate partnerships
National 4-H Council continues to be a strong partner in leveraging corporate grants to support local 4-H programs. Total support from National 4-H Council partnerships over the years has exceeded $2.5 million, averaging $125,000 annually for the past two decades.
Current partnerships for fiscal year 2020-2021 include gifts and grants from Microsoft, JOANN, State Line Tack, Tractor Supply Company and Walmart. In addition, watch for discounts and retailer promotions from these National 4-H Council partners: Bogs, Georgia Boot, Invisalign, Land O’Lakes, Manna Pro and Schleich.
4-H Summer 2021 Cause Marketing Promotions
- Design a Boot Contest May 18 – June 1.
BOGS is asking for help with design the next limited-edition BOGS 4-H boot! The Design a Boot 4-H themed contest is open and accepting designs through June 1. Open to 4-H members and non-members. All ages welcome, including adults!
- Shop the BOGS 4-H boot collection. $5 from the purchase of select styles will support 4-H.
- Discounts & Retailer Promotions June 1 – August 31. This summer, Georgia Boot will be offering special discounts and retailer promotions at select stores to support 4-H. Stay tuned for an update with exact locations to relevant stores and states in the upcoming weeks.
- Invisalign ChangeMakers Virtual Celebration
The Invisalign® brand, in partnership with National 4-H Council, is celebrating and highlighting teens making a positive impact in their community through the Invisalign® ChangeMakers Initiative. As part of this partnership, the Invisalign brand is granting 30 of its $5,000 awards from the recent initiative to deserving 4-H youth. Do you know someone who applied? Learn more about Invisalign ChangeMakers and stay tuned for more information about the virtual celebration.
- NEW 4-H fabric will be available online and in select stores beginning in August! Here’s a sneak peek at the prints. Stay tuned for more information and plan ahead for the fall campaign to take place in September and October.
- Have you signed up for your JOANN rewards card yet? Enroll now to save 15% on purchases in-store and online.
- Celebrate June as Dairy Month with 4-H and Land O’Lakes! We will launch our continued partnership in celebration of World Milk Day on June 1, and continue to share content about the future of dairy farming throughout the whole month.
- Land O’Lakes will donate $1 to 4-H for every like comment, share and view of the various social media posts, up to $25,000! Follow along on their social media channels throughout June.
- Calling All Champions Donation Boxes now through August 31.
We’re proud to partner with Manna Pro to create Opportunity4All kids passionate about animal care. Visit our partnership page to learn more about how you can get involved. Through the end of May, a special Calling All Champions horse-themed gift is available to those who make a $15 donation to 4-H. Beginning in June, the donation box will transition from a horse theme to a goat and poultry theme.
- An easy way to support this partnership is to ask your 4-H families to share pictures of their 4-H’ers and their animals using #CallingAllChampions on social media. Manna Pro will choose a winner each week for a prize package!
- Create Your Story Contest April 27 – October 5.
Schleich and 4-H are teaming up to help kids of all ages tell the most amazing animal tale of the year! Schleich has started the story, and participants can share how they think the story should continue in a written story, song, photo, or video…any format will do! The more creative, the better! Ten finalists will be chosen for each chapter with two winners being selected for inclusion in the final interactive video by public vote on Facebook and Instagram. All finalists will receive a $50 Schleich prize package. This contest is open to kids of all ages, and the deadline to submit entries for Chapter 1 is May 18.
- Visit the website for more information and the full contest timeline.
- Kensington matching donation & 4-H branded products
Join State Line Tack, along with Kensington, leading manufacturer of equine products in empowering kids with the skills to thrive in life and career. 100% of the donations will help grow 4-H and equine programs nationwide. Donate here.
- Shop 4-H branded custom products available exclusively through State Line Tack, and a portion of each purchase will also support 4-H nationwide and local equine programs.