Campaign update – October 2017
As of Oct. 31, 2017, total giving for the Campaign for Michigan 4-H’s Future totaled $10.28 million – 82 percent of the $12.5 million campaign goal.
With just over one year of the campaign left and $2.22 million to go, 4-H needs you.
Consider how you can make an impact and support 4-H through one or more of the following priority areas:
- 4-H program support: science literacy, healthy lifestyles, leadership and civic engagement, workforce readiness and financial literacy.
- 4-H volunteer development ensures 4-H volunteers are recognized, trained and supported for their work with youth.
- Facilities improvement at Kettunen Center or the Michigan 4-H Children’s Gardens.
- Endowments – can be established and provide perpetual support for 4-H facilities or county or state 4-H programs.
- Planned gifts – documenting a planned or estate gift in support of Michigan 4-H can help toward the campaign goal.
As you consider your giving, reflect on what it is that you care most about in 4-H – whether that is empowering youth, training volunteers, growing local or statewide endowment or documenting a future gift to leave a legacy for years to come.
For more information on the Campaign for Michigan 4-H’s Future and ways to support 4-H, contact Amanda Masters at (517) 884-4691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.